Thursday, March 19, 2009

Alexis Grace?!

Why?! She's so small and cute and has an amazing voice! Come on America! No offense Scott, but you're the one that should have left. Alexis wanted to show her softer side, and did! Scott's performance just wasn't on par with his other performances. 

OK, now I have made my peace with that. Moving on the the heart break that is Micheal's life right now. That poor guy. Last night, on live TV he told the heart-wrenching story about how his 3 1/2 year old daughter pulled him aside last week to ask "Why don't you want to be with me anymore?" Megan Joy summed it up with "That just touched/broke my heart." 

And now, my short commentary on American Idol last night is over, and I must move on to my other duties in life.

Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home